Ork Manager: Coal & Top hats
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Coal & Top hats
There's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal wars
Ork Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
The core, in a nutshell:
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Updated||18 days ago|
|Tags||brawl, Economy, edwardian, feudal, long-turn, Management, online, teams, user-created-content, web|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Download the file and double-click it: it should automatically open your default browser to the Ork Manager site.
You'll simply play it there, bookmark it, and you can safely delete the file you just downloaded.
Or just go to omct.orkmanager.com and skip the download altogether 😅
- Ork Manager on Kickstarter!18 days ago
- A Dynamic Dark Ritual29 days ago
- Dirty markets87 days ago
- Issue #11: The promotion & relegation problemJul 19, 2019
- Issue#10: Team activity and rankingJun 22, 2019
- Issue#9: Screeming Saltire Feeder trialJun 08, 2019
- Issue#8: Can’t pay to win! How?May 29, 2019
- Issue#7: The Three GoldsMay 20, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.